Part-time (30 hours/week, Mon-Fri); full-time advancement potential
The Atlanta Jewish Times has an immediate in-office opening for an experienced administrative professional. Must be a quick learner who is organized, able to multitask, and provide support at the executive level. Duties will include managing invoices; processing payments; maintaining calendars and scheduling appointments; preparing weekly sales reports; handling phone calls and correspondence; ordering supplies; and assisting in various projects as needed.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role
- Strong MS Word and Excel skills
- Ability to work independently
- Familiarity with database management
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Experience with QuickBooks a plus
How to Apply
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT. No calls please.