- Tom Glaser Leadership Award — Benny Landa of the Landa Group, who holds more than 800 patents. “Benny Landa is by far one of Israel’s most creative inventors,” Conexx President Guy Tessler said. “The world would be much different without his sense of innovation and unique inventions.”
- U.S. Company of the Year — Savannah-based Gulfstream.
- Israeli Company of the Year — Software company Sapiens.
- U.S. Community Partner — Birmingham Jewish Federation.
- Israeli Community Partner — Federation of Israeli Chambers of Commerce.
- Deal of the Year — Intel’s $15.3 billion purchase of Mobileye.
- Innovative Academic Partnership — Clemson University International Center for Automotive Research.
The gala marks the start of regional celebrations of Israel’s 70th birthday.
The event will start with networking and business showcases at 6 p.m. The program will begin at 7:15 p.m. A kosher buffet dinner from Avenue K will be available throughout the event, scheduled to end at 9 p.m.
Admission is $155. Raffle tickets are $50 for the first ticket and $40 for each additional ticket. Register and get more information at www.conexxgala.com.