ACHIEVE THE RESULTS THAT MATTER TO YOU
SPECIAL FOR THE AJT
Whether you find yourself reading this because you’re contemplating starting an exercise program, you’ve recently started one, or you’ve recently stopped one, the truth is that you are investing in your most precious commodity: your health. It’s easy for us to find excuses, distractions or to prioritize other things in life, but YOU have decided to take control of YOUR health and you should be proud and excited about your decision. Like anything else, there will be days when you wonder if the time, the workouts, and the investment are worth it. Rest assured, they are. And, your body is reaping the benefits.
But what exactly is happening within your body? That’s the first and most natural question to ask. No matter your background, history, age or fitness level, we all know, (or have been told), that we need to exercise.
Well, it first starts with a basic understanding of Mother Nature. Simply put, we are either getting better or getting worse. Unfortunately for most, poor diet, needless activity and bad advice have led to a gradual decline in health. However, it certainly doesn’t have to be this way, and no matter your physical or health condition, you can get better.
The purpose of this article is to provide more information about why we need exercise and the main benefits it provides. We will discuss how your health can and will be transformed right before your eyes.
For over a decade, we at The Exercise Coach® have worked and helped people with health conditions varying from seemingly minor to more serious and threatening. We want to delve into these topics a little bit more through this series and explore exactly how our combination of exercise and nutrition can and will improve the greatest threats our health faces:
1. Heart Disease (think high cholesterol, triglycerides, blood pressure)
2. Sarcopenia (think loss of muscle mass, poor posture, shrinking)
3. Diabetes (failing glucose metabolism, organ function)
4. Gastrointestinal Disorders (think celiac, colitis, heartburn)
5. Autoimmune Disorders (think multiple sclerosis, asthma, Crohn’s)
6. Neurological Disorders (think ADD, Alzheimer’s, depression)
7. Lack of Sleep, Energy, Vitality (think sleep apnea, chronic fatigue, “the blah’s”)
8. Thyroid and Hormonal Disorders (think low estrogen, low testosterone, hypothyroidism)
9. Weight Gain (think belly fat)
The Most Advanced Workouts Created Just for You
The future of strength training is here. Our fusion of advanced technology and personal coaching is truly a first for the fitness industry. The Exercise Coach training studios provide clients with an unprecedented exercise experience. We offer personal training sessions delivered in several formats including One-On-One, Partner, and Small Group sessions.
Our approach is based on the science that very clearly demonstrates that muscle quality is far more important than movement quantity. This means the most common personal fitness barrier, lack of time, has been obliterated as an excuse. Our clients achieve the results that matter most to them with no more than two, 20-minute workouts per week. And, every result you or your physician wants your exercise to deliver is achievable through our strength and interval conditioning programs and top quality nutritional products.
Each Session Features:
- Personal Guidance from one of our expert coaches
- Hi-tech strength and interval training that adapts to any fitness level
- Instantaneous computer feedback for increased motivation and focus
- Data tracking and reporting to show your progress
- An inviting, clean, and super-safe environment
- Just 20-minutes per workout for the best results
The Exercise Coach: A New Hope
At The Exercise Coach®, it is our firm belief, fueled by years of experience and clients’ testimonies, that success begins with each workout and each meal and continues until you are healthy and thriving. The Exercise Coach® is here to stand beside you every step of the way, isn’t going anywhere. We are new to the Atlanta area so feel free to come by one of our two locations in Buckhead and Johns Creek for a complimentary, no-obligation consultation to experience the paradigm shift that is The Exercise Coach®. So come check out what Right Intensity Training ™ is all about by contacting our nearest location.
Editor’s note: The Exercise Coach has locations on 458 East Paces Ferry Rd. in Buckhead, phone number: (404)848-1550; and on 9925 Haynes Bridge Road in Johns Creek, phone number: (770)212-9568. For more information visit: www.exercisecoach.com.