Conexx: America Israel Business Connector has announced the award winners for the annual Conexx Gala on March 22, which will kick of Atlanta-area celebrations of Israel’s 70th birthday.
The seven winners:
- Tom Glaser Leadership Award — Israeli entrepreneur Benny Landa.
- U.S. Community Partner — Birmingham Jewish Federation.
- Israeli Community Partner — Federation of Israeli Chambers of Commerce.
- Israel Company of the Year — Sapiens.
- Deal of the Year — Intel’s purchase of Mobileye.
- U.S. Company of the Year — Gulfstream.
- Academic Innovative Partnership — Clemson University International Center for Automotive Research.
Chairing the event is Tally Korman, the first Israeli-born chair of the Conexx Gala (formerly the Eagle Star Awards).
The event, including a buffet dinner, begins with networking and a showcase of Israeli companies at 6 p.m. at the Atlanta History Center in Buckhead. Tickets are $155 and are available through www.conexxgala.com.
The AJT will have details about the award winners in early March.